Merry Meet...

  • prdlypgn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Me Lord's and Ladies,

      I thought I may briefly introduce myself as a fellow poet. I
      follow the path of the Bard. As much as I can, I incorporate music
      and celtic legend into my writing. Albeit, music in the form of
      a "madrigal harp" (working my way to a lap harp). I have been
      published in a few places (not-for-profit). I am researching ways to
      be paid for the thing I love to do most. There is so much more to who
      I am, so if you would like to connect with me please write. Thank you
      all for your time and I truly appreciate your presence.

      Humbly
      Paul "Amargein"