Re: [Pagan Poets Society] A Story of the Candy Cane

  • Craig Hickman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      What a wonderful parable... bravo! Worthy of Kafka and Kierkegaard...

      I will share it with my coven if it is alright...

      -earthwizard, a.k.a., Steven Craig Hickman, of RowanTreeCoven...

      blessings of the goddess, bard of honor...

    • Raven Spirit
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
        Thank you Craig. I am glad you liked it

        RS
        What a wonderful parable... bravo! Worthy of Kafka and Kierkegaard...

        I will share it with my coven if it is alright...

        -earthwizard, a.k.a., Steven Craig Hickman, of RowanTreeCoven...

        blessings of the goddess, bard of honor...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Raven Spirit
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
          Yes anything I write may be shared as long as my name is attached.

          RS