Re: MAGIK DRAGON

  • drazara
    Message 1 of 732 , Jul 9 10:16 PM
      Wow!! I really, really like your poem.<br>My
      name... Drazara... has within it's lettering, the name of
      my fire deity... a dragon. (As well as letters from
      the names of the other main deities I work with.)
      Dragons are perhaps one of my favorite "mythical"
      animals. I am so glad to learn that you too have a
      passions for that which is of these fire beasts. That
      which burns deep within us all. With the vision of my
      dragon comes great things. They are very magickal and
      powerful, and mine in particular is very over protective of
      me. (As I'm wising up and slowly starting to do
      things with a little more grace and with some thinking
      and planning... he is begining to calm down and not
      over worry so much about me.) He is somewhere to be
      found where ever I go and sleeps atop my house with his
      head over my room. (He is really damn big.
      =))<br>Blessing to all those who love these wonderful beasts of
      fire.<br>Love and Light,<br>Drazara
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002