Poetry: Pagan Poetry Pages Samhain

  • socarie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      the Samhain Edition of the pagan poetry pages
      http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/paganpoems

      is up running and looking good :)

      This month we have Poems by Icewytch (UK) Robin O Hislop (uk) CLaire
      Jones (uk) Geraldine Moorkens Byrne (ire) Pauline Bleach (ire and AU)
      Gail Welcher (florida) Nicole Anderson (usa) exploring a wide variety
      of themes from The Selkie to the Dirge of the Ferryman! As ever we
      hope you'll read enjoy and be inspired: contributions are requested
      for Yule 2003 (closing date for submissions Dec 15th) All feedback is
      welcomed!

      I hope you can pop over and have a read, and if anyone would care to
      submit we would be delighte to read any work

      regards and happy samhain