one smile at a time

  • Papa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      One smile at a time.

      by George "Papa" G.

      Papathepoet@...

      Drawn to nature, I worship sun and moon in a circle drawn.

      Knowing it is easier to show than tell, I live the life of a modern day witch;

      nurtured by rains and winds, always taking my treasures

      one smile at a time. Most days I write proses by the sea,

      to tell of Caesar's dance of madness and me..

      Karma's pawn, I get lost in Apollo's dawns,

      making me more rich than any of Marley's ghost.

      I grow along the Texas coast as the glow goes higher,

      into blue Galveston skies. My pains breaking upon

      the birthing day. All that remains, is prayers said,

      shadows written into a book of souls, and to face

      the coming day, one smile at a time.

      Papa G © Friday, October 17, 2003