Words of the Morrigan

  • Duane Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Words of the Morrigan
      © 2003 Raven Spirit

      When the winter winds doth blow, you will hear my call
      I am the mother of the brave, and will catch you when you fall

      I am the goddess of battles long, and struggles that run deep
      When the fighting is over, you are the prize you keep

      You will see me as the bird most look upon as ill
      But in the heart of my child the raven brings a thrill

      I am the Queen of prophecy and things yet unknown
      But look with in your deepest heart for there all things are shown

      I walk the path way between life and death, the sword is in my hand
      I strike the final and deadly blow, spilling blood upon the land

      But don't think me harsh, or cold, for that is not my way
      I sit and weep at the ford, washing the blood away

      You are my child and I your Queen, when you take my hand
      The end of time, and your days. I will lead you to Summerland