  • Savvy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Hello...

      "Dance the Cosmic Spiral Dance" and enjoy life...

      ...enjoy - Savannah Skye - she poetess at large...
      ---

      Dance the Cosmic Spiral Dance
      ---------------------------------
      Will you...
      Come dance with me the cosmic spiral dance
      Come dance with me into a cosmic spiral trance...

      For I'm your spiral sister
      Whirling in and out of your galaxy
      Twirling in and out of your cosmos
      Spiraling to the center of your universe...

      Coming to dance with you
      the cosmic spiral dance...
      Coming to dance with you
      into a cosmic spiral trance...

      So meet me later where
      Together we'll...
      spin in the cosmic whirl of Venus
      spin in the red sky twirl of Mars
      spin in the nebular swirl of Saturn
      Dance the cosmic spiral dance...
      Dance ourselves into a cosmic spiral trance...

      'Cause right now...

      I'm whirling on Venus
      Spinning in it's cosmic whirl

      Twirling on Mars
      Spinning in it's red sky twirl

      Swirling on Saturn
      Spinning in it's nebular swirl...

      where...

      I'm about to spiral myself through the Milky Way
      Dance myself thru the cosmic spiral dance
      Dance myself into a cosmic trance...

      and...

      Spiral myself into your galaxy
      To dance with you upon the lotus petals
      of Venus' beauty
      Where you will whirl with me
      twirl with me
      Spin your love around me
      in a swirl of dancing desire
      born out of passion's fire

      Where you will...
      Dance with me
      Dance with me the cosmic spiral dance...
      Dance with me
      Dance with me into a cosmic spiral trance...

      Where you will...

      whirl with me on Venus
      spin with me in it's cosmic whirl

      twirl with me on Mars
      spin with me in it's red sky twirl

      swirl with me on Saturn
      spin with me in it's nebular swirl

      Where you will...
      Dance with me
      Dance with me the cosmic spiral dance...
      Dance with me

      Dance with me into a cosmic spiral trance...

      ---
      by Savannah Skye...
      ---

      =====
      "the moon swallowed the sun, and the earth was darkened for eternity"

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com