Looking for an artist

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 10:25 AM
      Artist Needed!!

      I am currently looking for a Talented & Magickal Artist to do some
      Artwork for me for a Book of Poetry/Songs I am going to be publishing
      soon. If you are Talented & can create something like the artwork on
      the cover of this grp? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thepaganlovenest

      Please respond!! Please send me an email at
      magickal_mari@... & incude some of your work
      when responding. You will be credited & hold the copy rights to all
      your Creations!

      If you would like to sample some of my Poetry/Songs before
      responding? Please go to http://groups.msn.com/magickalmari

      I need Artwork that will go with some of the Poems/Songs. Visions
      coming to life:D If you wish to be included? Plz respond!!

      Blessings!

      Mari
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/magickal_mari

      magickal_mari@...
    • william zierfus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 2:36 PM
        i am interested in your offer. i can scan some of my art work for you. email me back

        Mari <magickal_mari@...> wrote:Artist Needed!!

        I am currently looking for a Talented & Magickal Artist to do some
        Artwork for me for a Book of Poetry/Songs I am going to be publishing
        soon. If you are Talented & can create something like the artwork on
        the cover of this grp? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thepaganlovenest

        Please respond!! Please send me an email at
        magickal_mari@... & incude some of your work
        when responding. You will be credited & hold the copy rights to all
        your Creations!

        If you would like to sample some of my Poetry/Songs before
        responding? Please go to http://groups.msn.com/magickalmari

        I need Artwork that will go with some of the Poems/Songs. Visions
        coming to life:D If you wish to be included? Plz respond!!

        Blessings!

        Mari
        http://profiles.yahoo.com/magickal_mari

        magickal_mari@...