Twilight Love

  • anglstratus9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Twilight Love

      As night falls a soft breeze caresses my skin like a lover
      The wind gently whispers in my ear
      Darkness surrounds me as if it were a cloak

      The sweet wine is pleasing to the palate
      The strawberries so sweet they make me dizzy
      The musky smell of you makes my heart pound

      I breathe in your scent and know that I have forever lost my heart
      Your kiss is more intoxicating than the most potent liquor
      Your touch sends shivers down my spine and makes my knees weak
      When the morning comes and you are gone I begin to weep