new to group

  • Ishatay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      hi all i am Ishatay, I have several poems that been published over the
      past 13 yrs in various books that are in the Library of Congress and
      would like to share some with you all, plus some new ones that I have
      that I would like some feedback on, to me its hard to know if they are
      really good or not, I just write down what pops in my head.
      well anyways chow for now
      ladyarawin