i am looking at building a new page

  • lady_sunfire70
    Message 1 of 732 , May 4, 2000
      mm.. i am new to the club, but would start by
      asking anyone wether they are interested in building a
      webpage with me, and adding some of there thoughts and
      poems.. all thats required from you is your openness, and
      some text.. which maybe in the form of a poem or a
      story, or perhaps just some thoughts and beliefs of your
      own.. i would like to make it an imput kinda page, with
      feeling<br>hope to hear from you soon.. thanx<br>hope and
      happiness<br>lady_sunfire70
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002