Re: Greetings Gorge et al:

  • Allan Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Greetings and Salutations:
      Greetings Room:
      I have been a sient member for o few mos now. Today, I wanted to stop in and wish all a Blessed "Turning of the Wheel!
      I have been a little concerned about posting my work in this medium due to fear of copyright infringements. Comments and etc. may be forwarded to JJallanmik@...

      Papa The Poet <Papathepoet@...> wrote:The Truth

      by George "Papa" G.

      Papathepoet@...

      Reading, studying, playing detective I toil.

      Relentless like Hawkshaw, I love the prophets of old.

      Imagination flies, as passions boil.

      Insulted by the thief of ignorance, I dance, to parables told.

      Taking chances, I search the cobwebs of my hidden memories,

      And with a purse full and empty bed, I find I have grown

      this year. Seeds sown, rewards reaped for sins imagined and not.

      I am who I wish to be, but not yet who I will be.

      The Truth Calls from within.

      Papa G � Tuesday, December 31, 2002

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, Allan Lane
        <jjallanmik@y...> wrote:

        > Greetings and Salutations:
        > Greetings Room:
        > I have been a sient member for o few mos now. Today, I wanted to
        stop in and wish all a Blessed "Turning of the Wheel!
        > I have been a little concerned about posting my work in this medium
        due to fear of copyright infringements.

        The best and most coherent source of internet copyright I have found
        is: http://www.fplc.edu/tfield/copynet.htm

        h - I'm new here. I'll send an intro in a bit.

        Noddy