Brandy Snifter

  • totosolus
    Message 1 of 732 , Apr 21, 2000
      Crystal chalice<br> nestled in the clouds<br>
      blues, greens and yellows<br> with rose-lights on the
      horizon<br>Soap-bubble colors swirl<br> upon the surface of the
      glass<br> images drawn in abstract<br> a drama which time
      translates<br>In this chalice clear crystal bright<br> a pearl of
      blue<br> rests while scintillating<br> with light
      humming birds<br> doing tasks beyond the scope<br> of a
      simple scryer<br> golden white lights of sprites<br>
      creatures though<br> One paused and looked at me<br> "Hi.
      90
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002