Poem-Dream Maker

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Dream Maker

      ***
      Dream maker share those thoughts with me?
      Tell me of those happy times the ones so full of glee
      Tell me what you see when the sun rays shine on me
      Colors of the rainbow refracting through the trees

      Dream maker tell me what you hear?
      Can you hear the ripples of the harp upon my ear?
      Melodic distant chords penetrate my lonely soul
      Rejuvenating wisdom warming up the cold

      Dream maker can you feel the love?
      It is within my grasping hand not only up above
      Filling up the empty spaces like a work of art
      Replacing life's solitude with joy deep in my heart

      Dream maker can you feel my touch?
      Am I such a nuisance am I asking you too much?
      I am reaching out to tell you, my expectations are very true
      With your participation I succeed along with you

      *********

      Alwyn
      http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/thecelticbards