The Prince of Peace

  • iamabatgirl
    Message 1 of 732 , Apr 3, 2000
      The Prince of Peace<br>is on my mind,<br>And my
      thoughts multiply<br>like rain and amethyst tears.<br>His
      words are daggers<br>and I expose my breast,<br>Because
      it is useless to resist<br>fate?<br>Then she spoke
      to me<br>in a white-hot dream,<br>I nod and
      stopped trembling<br>and knew<br>I may walk away
      will?<br>I was reborn, child of the moon<br>and she loves
      me...<br>For I am her own, and<br>she will not allow you to
      hurt me.<br>Leave if you choose<br>for I care not
      everything<br>and she gives it to me,<br>But I must reach
      she says,<br>I was for you too...<br>and you
      foolishly refused<br>her gift, which<br>you've lacked for
      so very long.<br>You needed someone to love<br>Just
      you.<br>I beseech her to make you see<br>my love is so
      Me.<br>She told me the secret of<br>the Prince of
      laugh at my fears because<br>now I see that what I
      a cycle of women<br>unknown to me...<br>but I feel
      mantle of nescience <br>is lifting,<br>and I am becoming
      for me, I've learned<br>And now I know<br>that it
      wasn't my lesson,<br>this time <br>it was Your turn.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002