2378Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Behind the Veil by Nadia

  • Penny Portacova
    Dec 2, 2007
      Nadia<woodswitch11@...>wrote:
      Merry Meet Judi,
      Oops thanks for the proof read. I'll have to change it.
      Best to yu,
      Dancing the Magick
      Nadia

      JUDI GOULD <judealleycat@...> wrote:
      Pretty cool I like - only one suggestion peek is how you spell it peak is like a snow peak. Light & Love, jude

      Pennuscha Natalia Portacova <woodswitch11@...> wrote: BEHIND THE VEIL

      What and who are the eyes who peak.
      Ever through the hidden.
      My masks are many.