2234Re: [Pagan Poets Society] New Blood

  • Faye Allen
    Feb 6, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm Faye and I joined this group months ago, I have to say I was beginning
      to wonder if anyone was still out there. I think it's not that the group has
      gone the way of the "white buffalo" but this is a time of year where most of
      us tend to spend our time in reflection. I know I, myself am coming off a
      bad year and I've spent the last few months in deep thought and meditation
      and reflection. I've written many entries into my computer journal including
      a "Binding Ritual" of which I will share with you guys later, it will be my
      first post to the group and would like any and all comments.
      I believe many of us just might be in the dark looking for the light. I know
      I am.

      On 1/28/07, JUDI GOULD <judealleycat@...> wrote:

      > Congrats on your publishing. Welcome. Jude
      >
      > sjorin <bmurphey@... <bmurphey%40hotmail.com>> wrote: Merry Meet
      > all,
      > I'm new to the group. I've boasted poetry for a number of years and
      > finally did something about it, publishing a book of Pagan Children's
      > poetry called "A Child's Garden of Futhark". I know few pagan authors
      > and fewer real poets, so I thought I'd join the group and meet some.
      >
      > Anyway, that's me looking forward to this.
      > Blessed Be,
      > Sjorin Mahada

      BB,
      Faye