      From: bmurphey@...
      To: PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:41 AM
      Subject: [Pagan Poets Society] New Blood

      Merry Meet all,
      I'm new to the group. I've boasted poetry for a number of years and
      finally did something about it, publishing a book of Pagan Children's
      poetry called "A Child's Garden of Futhark". I know few pagan authors
      and fewer real poets, so I thought I'd join the group and meet some.

      Anyway, that's me looking forward to this.
      Blessed Be,
      Sjorin Mahada

      Yahoo! Groups Links