2083Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Re: poem

  • Paul D. Lawrence
    Aug 28, 2006
      I have read several poems and bookmarked your blog. For now, I mention
      only that I used to proofread, and there are some errors in usage that
      immediately stand out. A. E. Housman said that "accuracy is a duty and
      not a virtue." I hope you consider this constructive criticism as it was
      intended to be. I look forward to returning to your blog and, I hope,
      making more substantive comments. For now, I have much in my inbox I need
      to attend to.

      Peace and ecstasy!
      White Rhino

      --- Elizabeth <ladylillith2000@...> wrote:

      > Hello, Yes I have all of my poetry that is going into my book on
      > myspace here is the link to my blog..
      > http://blog.myspace.com/ladylilitu
      >
      > I hope you enjoy them...
      > Blessed be! ladylillith
      >
      > --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "TeddyRay"
      > <teddyraytolley@...> wrote:
      > > Does anyone else have a collection online to
      > > share?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic