active group?

  • wanderer_preparedness
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Is this still a active group?I am a 42 yr old Heathen Prepper in southern wa with a bug out location in southern or.I have been a Gothi for over 20 yrs.
    • Patrick Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        Well...I'm still here*B-) cool  But the group has been fairly quiet for awhile now, guess everyone is just busy getting by.  I'm in Central CA, am a solitary practitioner pagan...usually considered a witch (yes, there are male witches) and we're (my wife and I) are currently doing recon for a new bug-out site since we've decided to leave CA in the next 3-5 years.

        BTW, welcome to the group, I've met some very nice people since joining.

        Patrick