Nice to be back on subject

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Now I wonder which symbol will be next. If you check the VA page
      so many new symbols have been added and now we know there are
      two Thor's Hammers being installed, perhaps more later for other
      Heathens buried but not yet having the symbols.

      Now will one symbol fit all of any one religion? Note how many symbols
      various Christians have available. for instance the present people were
      Odinists. Should Odinists have a symbol of their own, small goes for
      followers of any other of the Northern Gods and Goddesses.

      I know that was one of the questions that tied up Wiccans for some time.

      Same question may some day be considered by Druids once they get a
      symbol up.

      There are so many other groups within just Paganism.

      After all if various Christian Churches are allowed such a variety of symbols
      why not all other religions. Again t start agree to try one symbol. Once that
      is done thinking about others can be considered. As I said disagreement
      slowed down the Wiccans for a while.