Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Plan of Action

  • Mab of Dream
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
      San:

      **it's also virgoan to play the "devil's advocate"..
      like I am..**

      Erk!  We can't both be the Official Virgo, the rest of the group will collapse in fits of nerves!  LOL

      **"Wicca" may be in the Chaplains handbook, but there are some chaplains that make it very difficult to set up an open circle on post or even qualify a Designated Service Leader
      (DSL).**

      The Chaplaincy tried that at the University where I work; so I was brutally sweet and lovely about it.  I'm now the Chaplaincy's Official Pagan Advisor, publicized all over the place.  Sometimes it pays just to act niavely stupid and point in all innocence of politics to the handbooks, in front of lots of witnesses.

      Especially in an election year.

      yours
      Mab
      xxxxx