New Sites of interest

  • Indy Wiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      Good Evening:

      I know that Yahoo Groups are slowing down so-------------

      I thought I'd share a few Facebook sites to check out:

      Kindred of Pagan Veterans
      Pagan Military Group
      Pagan Military Assoc.

      Join and feel free to post and keep everyone up to date.

      Hope to see many of you on these Facebook.

      Blessings
       Indywiz
      Just to be is a blessing, Just to live is holy.   Rabbi Abraham Heschel Pagan Educational Network (317 ) 641-0014 http://www.paganeducationalnetwork.org/Donate to PEN: http://www.razoo.com/story/Pagan-Educational-Network?referral_code=shareI GoodSearch for Pagan Educational Network Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet at www.GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), shopping online at www.GoodShop.com or dining at a restaurant in the www.GoodDining.com network.Armed Forces Elemental