Has anyone started the battle for new emblems for grave stones?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      With the recent wars having gone on for a while and our older
      veterans getting older and dying off, has anyone started the fight
      for new emblems f faith for VA Head Stones, Grave Markers and
      Memorial Plaques.

      After all that was the original reason for this forum. The pentacle
      made it and that s nice, but what about the rest of our brothers and
      sisters?

      Once the new battle begins, and it will be a battle, just as hard as
      the original, I am willing to interview and people involved and get
      the message out to the USA and other countries that read ACTION.

      I am also willing to let other Pagan, Heathen, Wiccan, Druids and other
      groups know about it as well. Networking information has always been
      one way of serving the gods. I am sure we have others here just as eager
      to join the fight as needed.

      Many groups helped the Wiccans get the pentacle so as a Wiccan I feel
      that I own help to others when their fight begins. I am sure others
      share this feeling.