Pagan soldiers, or vets needed for ACTION interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012
      I am now looking for people to interview for my Imbolc issue, February 2, 2013, of ACTION. I will need the contact e-mail addy, or Facebook page addy and whatever contact information you can provide about the person you would like to see interviewed. A web page would do nicely. Please send me your suggestions to myrddin1@...

      Christopher
      Editor of ACTION
      http://aren.org/newsletter/index.php
      then push [Pre 2011] button or [2011 and on]
      All issues are free to view or download.