Re: Veterans struggle with benefit claims thanks to missing war records

  • De
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      this doesn't shock me... it's a shame that our fighting men and women have to fight again when they get home for things they should be getting.  We should be ashamed of ourselves.
      Blessed Be...De

      A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
      Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send