Looking for Heathens, Pagans, Druids, and Wiccans to interview

  • christopherblackwell_45
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
      Once again I am looking for people to interview, now for my Samhain
      issue of ACTION. Please send me your suggestions. I could use a e-mail
      contact address of the person, and if available a web page of back
      ground information. Once the issue is posted online, the interviewee
      has the right to repost it anywhere that might do that person some
      good, as often as necessary. In return I send the person a PDF copy
      that issue, a plain text copy of he issue and the URL for the online
      version of the issue.

      Christopher Blackwell
      Editor of ACTION
      myrddin1@...
    • Walter Hardin,Jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
        Christopheryou could always interview me if you would like.
        Walt

        Once again I am looking for people to interview, now for my Samhain
        issue of ACTION. Please send me your suggestions. I could use a e-mail
        contact address of the person, and if available a web page of back
        ground information. Once the issue is posted online, the interviewee
        has the right to repost it anywhere that might do that person some
        good, as often as necessary. In return I send the person a PDF copy
        that issue, a plain text copy of he issue and the URL for the online
        version of the issue.

        Christopher Blackwell
        Editor of ACTION
        mailto:myrddin1%40wildblue.net