Looking for Pagans,Heathens,Druids,Wiccans to interview for the Sept issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Once again I am looking for Pagans, Heathens, Druids, Wiccans, Witches,
      and people of magical traditions to interview, this time for my Mabon issue
      of ACTION.

      So if you can suggest anyone I would appreciate it. I will need a E-mail address
      and some back ground material,such as a web page or a blog, about what the
      person is doing. Please E-mail your suggestion to myrddin@...

      Christopher Blackwell
      Editor of ACTION