ACTION Litha 2012 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      If you know of anyone who would like to be interviewed,
      let me know.

      ACTION Litha 2012 is ready.

      Remember that ACTION, the official newsletter of Alternate
      Religious Educational Network, is free to everyone. You can
      read the Beltane issue here. First go to
      http://aren.org/newsletter/index.php

      On that page you will find in the upper right corner two buttons.
      One for before 2011, and one for 2011 and after. Push the 2011
      button, then on that page go down to the Litha 2012 and click on
      the latest issue

      With new improvements it should now work on all browsers.
      We have increased bandwidth limits as more people are
      staying longer. We have added some new software for the
      flipping pages so that you can access them on iPhone,
      iPads and other non-Flash capable mobil devices.

      Check out the rest of the issues, either before 2011,
      or 2011 and check the two buttons on the upper right corner.

      Here is what we have for you in this issue.

      Article 1, Page 2
      On the origin of Witchcraft:
      Are we weaving a flawed magical strand?
      By EREBOS
      Could we Wiccans have mistaken where we come from. EREBOS
      presents some compelling arguments, so you decide.

      Article 2, Page 17
      The Foundation for Religious
      Diplomacy.
      Interview with researcher, writer, and speaker on intercultural
      studies,
      John W. Morehead
      It is strange enough when a Christian comes to our defense, but
      more so when it is an Evangelical Christian. When he asks our help
      to present our factual information about ourselves to Christians
      and others, it gives food for thought. Decide what you think for
      yourself.

      Article 3, Page 24
      North Georgia Solitaries, Pagan Assistance Fund, Church of the
      Spiral Tree, and prison ministry
      Interview with High Priestess Charissa Iskiwitch
      What happens when a casual Meetup group goes serious? What can
      it do for the Pagan community it the southern state like Georgia

      Article 4, Page 31
      The Monster Museum, Gothic Charms,
      Goddess Designs, Dazzling Hosting
      Interview with Melissa & Bobby Gammons
      Pagans often seem to go into business, but how about running
      four of them besides your daytime job.

      Article 5, Page 36
      Accidental Activist
      By Christopher Blackwell
      Becoming an activist is often not by plan, it only requires not
      making excuses.