Witch, witch, you're a witch!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      Witch, witch, you're a witch!
      June 6, 2012

      In the darkness of the night the angry mob had come. They shouted
      their poisonous accusations, chanting into the night "Witch! Witch! Witch!"

      The more she had tried to protest her innocence, the less they seemed
      to hear her.

      Only one thing would appease the rage of the crowdÂ… her death.

      Now trapped within her own home by the murderous mob, a cold, hard
      fear seemed to grip her very soul. The black smoke began to fill the room
      and she watched as the orange flames licked the walls.

      Her family was still asleep in their beds. She wouldn't wake them to face
      this death.

      Her final act would be to say a prayer that they would not feel pain as they
      burned in their beds.

      She knew no help would be coming.

      You might think by reading this that I was writing about something that
      would have happened sometime between the fourteenth and eighteenth
      centuries, a time many of us know as "The Burning Times".

      You would be wrong, may I suggest you think more recently, say 2012.

      http://www.penton.co.za/?p=2337