Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] ACTION Beltane 2012 is ready

  • Daniel Blackwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
      Hi Christopher, I am Daniel Blackwell, just curious what part of country you live. My Blackwells are from South and North Carolina.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23 3:44 AM
        Correction Article seven should read read:
        Article 7 Page 32
        Pagan Pride, South America
        Interview with Madelaine Bentiez
        Madelaine Bentiez is Wiccan and also the Pagan Pride regional
        coordinator for the whole of South America.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23 3:53 AM
          Danial,

          I amin New Meico

          I am decended from Robert Balckwell Virgina 1645
          Then family moved into the Carolinas
          My granfather was in Texas where my father was born and I was born in California, first generation out of the South. but I have lived in New Mexico for over30 years.