Pagan Warrior Radio, 3/31/2012, 8:00 pm

  • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 5:55 AM
      Reminder from: Pagan-Headstone-Campaign Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pagan Warrior Radio

      Date: Saturday March 31, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/witchschool
      Notes: Every Saturday 8:00pm CST
      With time change 9:00pm CDT - 10:00PM EDT

    • druwinan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2012
        Human, who have an abilities to identify external feeling and aliens viewpoint.
        A little bit about this..:)

        The human ability to identify the external impact is negatively valued by
        those, who are seeking to have an easy identifiable individual who would be
        mired in his own autonomy's idea.

        Simbo human without any technology can to hide himself for example by attracting
        to feel an another person or animal. There I remember many funny stories with
        "angels", who examined various another people and showed me, that typo became in a
        very acknowledged as for me..:)
        Not suitable symbio persone for the aliens, who tend to mystify itself, and
        especially tragic - for Christianity's fanatics. Simbo telepathy as a small
        sharing time by time practically destroys the Cristian (Jewish – enough too..) system of "everybody eats
        this one..." (in extreme - eats the one being-boss, or in kalvinism -
        "individual must to eat himself only"…. Or – "to Jewish fith Jewish only…").

        For many aliens species a problem is a human ability to convey another being...
        And so one...
        A Continue is here...

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2012
          Umm... this would be GREAT if this was a STAR TREK group, which it's NOT.

[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)