ACTION Imbolc 2012 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      ACTION Imbolc 2012 is ready.

      Remember that ACTION, the official newsletter of Alternate
      Religious Educational Network, is free to everyone. You can
      read the Imbolc issue here.
      http://aren.org/newsletter/2012-imbolc/index.html

      With new improvements it should now work on all browsers.
      We have increased bandwidth limits as more people are
      staying longer. We have added some new software for the
      flipping pages so that you can access them on iPhone,
      iPads and other non-Flash capable mobil devices.

      Check out the rest of the issues, either before 2011,
      or 2011 on here: http://aren.org/newsletter/index.php
      and check the two buttons on the upper right corner.

      Here is what we have for you in this issue.
      Page 2
      The Doreen Valiente Foundation
      Interview with John  Belham-Payne
      John fills us in on what he and others are doing in trying
      to keep Doreen Valiente's legacy alive for the future.

      Page 6
      Getting the Word Out,
      Interview with Lady Damorea
      Lady Damorea, tells how she gets correct information out
      the non Pagan public though talks to students at Radford
      University.

      Page 9
      Changing of the Guard
      Interview with Belladonna LaVeau, HPs
      Lady Belladonna tells us about Woolston-Steen Theological
      Seminary at Aquarian Tabernacle Church and a change of
      office.

      Page 15
      Hand to Hand Project
      Living Earth, Earth Haven
      Interview with Joy Burton
      Joy gives a run down on an idea t help elders, Living Earth and
      Pagan land use at Earth Haven.

      Page 21
      Turner Case and other things.
      Interview with Lady Miraselena
      Lady Miraselena tells us a bit about what was different about the
      Turner Case and about more detailed article about it coming up
      in Circle Magazine this month, as well as something about
      Dogwood Local Council is the local branch of the Covenant of the
      Goddess and as well the Temple of the Rising Phoenix an Atlanta,
      GA-based Wiccan group.

      Page 24
      In Search of Gnosis
      Interview with Father Jordan Stratford
      Father Jordan gives us some background on the Gnostics and their
      influences on Jewish, Christian, Islamic thought, development of
      magical and fraternal orders, modern day Pagan thought, as well as
      a bit about The Apostolic Johannite Church.

      Remember if you know of anyone who is doing anything of interest,
      in any of our communities, Pagan Heathen, Druid, Wiccan, Witch or
      any of the magical traditions, let me know, give me an E-mail contact
      address and a bit of back ground about them, and I will try to get an
      interview and publish it in ACTION for you enjoyment. They need not
      be well known, just a person you think is interesting.
      Christopher Blackwell, Editor
      myrddin@...