Re: What is Paganism? - Another explanation...

  • druwinan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2012
      Your Faith me seems equal as believe in unvisible vibrations, that is the mostly modern systeme of telepathy.
      So - more detailed explanation of micro vibrations and influences can be found in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy"
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Atelepathy/
    • druwinan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2012
        Hello,

        Concerning paganic names...
        Of course, the names (Gods, Heroes, highlight Spells) are important.
        This determines a lot, if in the analogs in nature takes a grandiose impression, illustrates the enormous constancy.

        For example. If the Sun is a masculine gender name, then the brain is programmed, that a man is a large clarity lender and the best observer.
        In such nations is choice to respect the patriarchal system.

        If the Sun is a feminine name, then the observer is a woman.
        In these nations, the women often associates their ovaries with the sun, the Sun is compared with the birth secret.
        Smaller "heroes" (the gods, highlight spells words and so one) give impulse to vocabulary, an impulse to respect the certain words that have consonance (usually applies syllables) with the ritual names.
        <<<>>>
        But if we will see an important parallel vibrations (human – tree, human – thunder and so one) only, in this case the any Jewish telepat of Mossad reflection - telepathy would be a "harden pagan", nor the one who declares himself as such.
        The certain nuanses of Effective reflection telepathy's system
        (new kind of researching since 2011)
        can be found in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy".
      • charlesparnold
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 22, 2012
          I can't wait to see it.

          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

          > Jason Pitzl-Waters on Dec 26th 2011 Paganism,Religion
          >
          > Gerald Gardner Documentary Slated for 2012
          > Perhaps no figure looms as large on the history of modern religious Witchcraft (and in turn modern Paganism) than Gerald Gardner, who, depending on whom you ask, introduced the heretofore underground religion of Wicca to the wider world, or simply created it from a variety of esoteric and folkloric sources. Whatever one's stance is on the providence of Wicca, all agree that Gardner played an essential role in developing what would become a world religion practiced everywhere from India to Lebanon and Brazil in less than sixty years. As historian Ronald Hutton notes in "The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft" Wicca has unique significance due to it being "the only religion which England has ever given the world." Now Gardner, with the help of Hutton, will be the subject of an hour-long documentary on Channel 4 in Britain.
          >
          > http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wildhunt/

        • charlesparnold
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 22, 2012
            Druwinan, I am not a Pagan. I am a Wiccan. After well over 30 years in the community I still don't even know what a Pagan is unless I use the old dictionary definition.

            Anyway, my faith is in my gods; real, supranatural beings. The only difference between my beliefs and those of many Christians is that my gods differ from theirs. Other than that we are incredibly similar.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2012
              Charles,

              Same here.Gardner had his faults, as did Alex Sanders. Bother were quite
              colorful but if they had not been Wicca as we know it would never have
              happened. Sure over time other put their bit in and helped in development
              for even our traditional Wicca. But if Gardner and Sanders had not been
              what they were, our traditions would have not gotten started. As for non
              traditional Wicca, it also would never have happened either.

              My biggest fear is the day will come when we try to turn them into saints
              as has been done to founders of other religion. The real men were far more
              interesting then any saint would have been.

              But at the same time lets not forget the women that worked with them,
              Because they played part in the creation and even a bigger part in the
              continuation for the traditions. In fact in the original form you could not
              even be a Witch by yourself.That took a while to discover it was possible
              to be a solitary.

              As for the variations afterward, that is also natural, it has happened in every
              religion that grew. By the way that means we could fall into all of the mistakes
              other religions fell into as we get bigger, unless we realize it is possible and
              personally make sure that each of us does not let that happen.

              As for those that are uncomfortable say with Christianity, then make sure you
              do not duplicate those faults in your own practice. I think witch wars show how
              easily we can make the same mistakes. Mistakes we will not even admit, much
              less wipe out until we can realize that as people are are quite capable of it and
              our religion will not protect us from the usual human mistakes.

              We must remember that we are not only responsible for what we attempt to do,
              but even for the unexpected results as well as the expected. If we make a mess,
              we must go back and clean it up ourselves. We each will figure out how to deal
              with our own egos.That is where a lot of witch wars start.

              Gardner had his flaws, and sometimes his followers would dread to be around him.
              But then each of us have our flaws as well. So he teaches us both from his strengths
              and his weaknesses as a person, but he was never dull.

              Would it not be interesting if we would learn as much about the founders of other
              religions say Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2012
                Druwinan,

                You seem to understand either Wicca or Pagans as a whole as badly as do some Christians.Actually I get the feeling that you just like preaching at us and to
                promote you web pages.That is considered to be impolite, not to take part in the conversations here. We are not here to advertise your website.I have a website of
                my own. I have an E-zine an d I will mention it once for each issue and also in
                asking people for suggestions of people that they know that they would like to see interviewed.

                But the the original purpose of this forum was to get the pentacle recognized by the
                VA so that soldiers and vets could have it on their grave stones. That was a long
                difficult battle and finally we won.

                However now the battle shifts to those of other beliefs who do not yet have to right
                for their religious symbols on their grave stones. Present VA rules won't let anything
                happen until we have the first dead vet of those various beliefs and then their families
                will start the same battle and most of us remaining on the forum have said we then
                want to be part of that fight.

                Until that battle begins we are sort of treading water and keeping this site open so
                it will be here to do its part, as it has done before. The I will be interviewing some of
                the people involved to keep others advised of what is going on so there can be a
                growing outflow of support.

                Now despite you posting, I have seen no interesting in the reason for this forum.
                so again why are you posting here, besides preaching at us and advertising your
                forum? Please explain what you know or even care about the battle yet to come and what part are you willing to do?

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 25, 2012
                  Perhaps he is spamming us...
                  ...are you spamming us?

                  You seem to understand either Wicca or Pagans as a whole as badly as do some Christians.Actually I get the feeling  that you just like preaching at us and to
                  promote you web pages.That is considered to be impolite, not to take part in the conversations here. We are not here to advertise your website.I have a website of
                  my own. I have an E-zine an d I will mention it  once for each issue and also in
                  asking people for suggestions of people that they know that they would like to see interviewed.

                  But the the original purpose of this forum was to get the pentacle recognized by the
                  VA so that soldiers and vets could have it on their grave stones. That was a long
                  difficult battle and finally we won.

                  However now the battle shifts to those of other beliefs who do not yet have to right
                  for their religious symbols on their grave stones. Present VA rules won't let anything
                  happen until we have the first dead vet of those various beliefs and then their families
                  will start the same battle and most of us remaining on the forum have said we then
                  want to be part of that fight.

                  Until that battle begins we are sort of treading water and keeping this site open so
                  it will be here to do its part, as it has done before. The I will be interviewing some of
                  the people involved to keep others advised of what is going on so there can be a
                  growing  outflow of support.

                  Now despite you posting, I have seen no interesting in the reason for this forum.
                  so again why are you posting here, besides preaching at us and advertising your
                  forum? Please explain what you know or even care about the battle yet to come and what part are you willing to do?

                  --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "druwinan" <druwinan@...> wrote:

                  > Your Faith me seems equal as believe in unvisible vibrations, that is the mostly modern systeme of telepathy.

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)