JUST MY...

  • De
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011

      THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN IT'S WE THE PEOPLE NOT WE THE GOVERNMENT.  IF I HAD A DIME FOR EVERY PERSON THAT HAS BITCHED ABOUT THE WAY THE COUNTRY IS RUN YET WHEN YOU SK THEM IF THEY VOTED THEY SAY NO I'D BE ROLLING IN THE DOUGH.  IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM THEN YOU HAVE TO VOTE TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM.  IF YOU DON'T VOTE THEN DON'T BITCH.
        I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE ELECTORAL COLLAGE HAVE OUT LIVED IT USEFULNESS.  35 PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR 1.5 MILLION.  MORE THAN ONCE IF THEY WOULD HAVE GONE BY THE POPULAR VOTE OUR PRESIDENT WOULD HAVE CHANGED.
        EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE THINGS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE MESS HE WAS HANDED.  BUSH TOOK OFFICE WITH A COMPLETELY BALANCED BUDGET YET HE LEFT OFFICE WITH THE HIGHEST NATIONAL DEBT EVER.  CONGRESS AND THE SENATE ARE EACH AFRAID THAT THE OTHER SIDE IS GOING TO GET MORE VOTES THAT THEY REFUSE TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION.  THEY NEED TO PUT ASIDE THEIR HATE FOR THE OTHER PARTY AND WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION.

        OUR MAN AND WOMEN IN THE SERVICE PAST AND PRESENT SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A PLACE TO LIVE, FOOD IN THE MOUTHS AND A THEIR MEDICAL CARE.  WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THE WAY WE TREAT OUR SERVICE PERSONAL PAST AND PRESENT.  WHY DID IT TAKE SO MANY YEARS BEFORE THEY WOULD PAY FOR TREATMENT OF CANCERS CAUSE BY AGENT ORANGE WHEN THEY KNEW WHEN IT WAS USED JUST HOW BAD IT WAS FOR HUMANS.  THE SAME WITH GULF WAR SYNDROME.

        I KNOW IT'S NOT ON THE SAME SUBJECT SO I'LL GET OFF THE SOAP BOX NOW.

        BLESSED BE...DE

      A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
      Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

      From: Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@zianet. com>
      Subject: [Pagan-Headstone- Campaign] Re: Obama annouces Prolonged Detention
      To: Pagan-Headstone- Campaign@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, December 17, 2011, 1:23 PM

      All military people took this oath:

      "I do solemnly swear to protect the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic."

      Note that the oath is not to protect the flag, not to protect the government, not even to protect the country, but to protect the Constitution of the United States. That was how important that our ancestors felt this particular piece of paper was. That without it we would no longer be America.

      Now any of you who have served in our military gave that same oath. Do you still honor it? If you are in the Armed Forces, will you still protect the Constitution even against a direct order to arrest people without charge or trial. I am not joking, the future of the United States of American depends on how you answer and act. If enough people stand up, the government will be helpless to use this law, but if we don't stand up, then only bloodshed will get us back our rights. I prefer standing up now to civil war.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone- Campaign@ yahoogroups. com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@... > wrote:

      > He could not give this power to himself. No both political parties,
      > Republican and Democrat, and both houses of Congress had to
      > work together to give him this new Unconstitutional power.
      > Why do both the Democrats and Republicans want hi to have this power?
      >
      > Obama announces this new presidential right of Proplonged Detention
      >
      > FEMA Imprisonment - Obama Announces Proplonged Detention
      >
      > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=jQLwGSq0FqQ& sns=fb

      Recent Activity
      Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! Groups