One thing we should not do and if I every said otherwise I was wrong

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Circle sanctuary has suggested that we "share names of Pagans on active duty in Afghanistan, Iraq, and overseas who may want to receive a Yuletide care package from our Operation Circle Care this year. Donate funds and/or items.
      http://www.circlesanctuary.org/ministries/military/operationcirclecare.html
      Circle Times: Friday, November 11, 2011

      That is dangerous. AOne thing we should all understand about Islam is that there are three different types of people according to the Koran. There are the Muslim, there are the other People of the Book (Christians and Jews) and then there are all the rest. As part of all the rest Pagans are to be seen as without souls, people who should not even be allowed to be given a change to convert to Islam but to be killed immediately. And if anyone thinks that email to Circle Sanctuary cannot be intercepted - good luck.

      I support taking care of our own but I suggest that it be done quietly, by word of mouth, and be kept low key. Otherwise we just might be picking targtets for the Taliban, al Qaida, and the rest of that ilk.