Fw: Help us send Yuletide Care Packages to Pagan Soldiers in War Zones

  • David Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011
      Greetings all!

      If you know of somebody stationed overseas who would like to receive a package, please feel free to send us their contact info.  Names & addresses are kept confidential.

      Or, if you're able to donate any items, we're looking for Pagan related items as well as general items (toiletries, personal care, snacks, candies, etc).

      Please think about contributing to help brighten the day for a Pagan service member serving overseas.

      Join us on November 22nd on the Pagan Warrior Radio Show to learn more, participate in chat and call in with any questions (link at the bottom of the message below)

      Blessings,
      David Ewing, Circle Sanctuary Minister
      Co-Coordinator, Circle Operation Circle Care
      Steward, Circle Order of the Pentacle