Re: Please hang on

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2011
      Thanks, Chris, you and a number of othersw have swtuck with this for a VERY long time and I applaud you commitment and energy.

      Charles

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2011
        Hey, I'm still here too, just very very busy.

        Thanks, Chris, you and a number of othersw have swtuck with this for a VERY long time and I applaud you commitment and energy.

        Charles

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

        > Charles,
        >
        > Not going anywhere and will be ready to interview and publish when the next
        > battle takes place.
        >
        > Blessed Be,
        >
        > Christopher
        >
        > --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "charlesparnold" <charlesparnold@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I know that this list, this whole topic, has been quiet for quite a while but we need to be ready for when we are next called upon to support our sisters and brothers.
        > >
        > > Stay a member, check the postings from time to time, be ready to act if and when we are needed.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • MDHASZ@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2011
          Here in Connecticut as well.
          Diane

          In a message dated 11/15/2011 7:20:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lordtracker@... writes:

          Hey, I'm still here too, just very very busy.

          Thanks, Chris, you and a number of othersw have swtuck with this for a VERY long time and I applaud you commitment and energy.

          Charles

          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

          > Charles,
          >
          > Not going anywhere and will be ready to interview and publish when the next
          > battle takes place.
          >
          > Blessed Be,
          >
          > Christopher
          >
          > --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "charlesparnold" <charlesparnold@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I know that this list, this whole topic, has been quiet for quite a while but we need to be ready for when we are next called upon to support our sisters and brothers.
          > >
          > > Stay a member, check the postings from time to time, be ready to act if and when we are needed.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Paula/MamaCat
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2011
            I'm still here as well, although also busy. I do read anything from this group, so am still staying in touch.
            MamaCat

            For northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin Pagans:

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2011
              Hi Diane!