Re: Charles?

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Dave, all, I am the Hearthwise in Morrisville, PA and I do appreciate any and all of you who have gone to Manta.com and checked me out. It will somehow help me and my business in the long run. And just because you did it once doesn't mean that you can't do it several times over the months.

      I realize that this is probably totally wrong to ask here but I really do need to do something for myself in order to survive mentally.

      Thank you
      Charles