A totally unrelated, self-serving request - if you please

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      Yes, this is undoubtedly spam but I am still trying to make up the money I spent for the Pagan Veterans t-shirts and hats that never sold. therefore, as silly as it may sound, I would greatly apreciated it if you would go to Manta.com and look up my business, Hearthwise. The higher my ratings there the more legitimate I look to businesses, event promoters, etc.

      Thanks

      Charles
    • Morgan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
        At 07:31 PM 10/20/2011, Charles wrote:
        >Yes, this is undoubtedly spam but I am still trying to make up the
        >money I spent for the Pagan Veterans t-shirts and hats that never
        >sold. therefore, as silly as it may sound, I would greatly
        >apreciated it if you would go to Manta.com and look up my business,
        >Hearthwise. The higher my ratings there the more legitimate I look
        >to businesses, event promoters, etc.

        Are you also "Hearthwise Drop Spindles / Nosterpinnes" on Facebook?

        I'm not into that aspect of fiberarts myself, but I know some people
        in the re-creationist community who might have an interest, and I'd
        be happy to share links with them.

        Bright Blessings,
        Morgan /|\
      • charlesparnold
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
          That's me, Morgan, but I really don't use Facebook anymore; maybe in the future. Thanks for asking.

          Charles