Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 1481

  • De
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011

      From: De <desawitch@...>
      To: No Reply <notify-dg-Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 5:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 1481

      I wish I didn't live in a small town in the buckle of the bible belt.  I wish I wasn't alone and could do things like this!  I hope it goes well.  May the Blessings of the Gods/Goddess protect all of our troops in harms way and may they Bless and Protect all our Warriors past present and future.
        Blessed Be...de

      Warrior Blessing Ritual, 9/25/2011, 1:00 pm

      Posted by: "Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com" Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com

      Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am (PDT)

      Reminder from: Pagan-Headstone- Campaign Yahoo! Group
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Pagan- Headstone- Campaign/ cal

      Warrior Blessing Ritual
      Sunday September 25, 2011
      1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 4 minutes.)
      Location: 10612 E. Washington St. Indianapolis
      Street: Washington Park East, 10612 E. Washingtons St.
      City State Zip: Indianapolis, IN
      Phone: (317) 641-0014

      Notes:
      The Warrior Blessing Ritual will be held at Washington Park East 10612 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN at 1:00.

      This ritual Honors All active duty military and Veterans and first responders.

      Bring you memories and joys and celabrate with us.

      Please Join us at 1:00

      All Rights Reserved
      Copyright © 2011
      Yahoo! Inc.