Just letting folks know

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      I'm still alive and I'm still here and still willing to help anyone get a proper headstone for a Pagan veteran.

      Charles Arnold
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
        Charles,

        Kind of frustrating having to wait until someone dies before we can
        apply for more symbols from the VA. So far some of our Pagan troops
        have been lucky but it is not good to think that when someone dies,
        their family then gets to fight wit the VA.