Pagan headstone in the news

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2011
      And without any particular hoopla, treated as any other of the
      honored dead, as it should be IMO.

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/todays_paper?dt=2011-05-03&bk=A&pg=4

      The photo on page A4, over the headline "Still grieving for bin
      Laden's victims."

      Direct link to the photo:
      http://www.washingtonpost.com/todays_paper/A%20Section/2011-05-03/A/4/20.0.2839697649_epaper.jpg

      Thank you again to everyone who worked on this.

      Morgan /|\
      Three things from which never to be moved: one's Oaths, one's Gods,
      and the Truth.
      The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.
      Three candles that illuminate every darkness: Truth, Nature, and Knowledge.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2011
        Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Pagan headstone in the news

        Hello Morgan,

        That's really touching. I love the Washington Post.

        --

        :-) Connie

        http://whaleears.blogspot.com/

        mailto:qitty@...