Earth Day

  • Indy Wiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      WE hope that everyone has a GREAT Earth Day!

      Also, we would like to Thank everyone who took part in or supported the
      "Pentacle Quest" as we remember and celebrate this historical event. It has bee
      n five (5) years that we Pagans have been able to have the Pentacle on our VA
      issued headstones.

      Thank you and Congratulations Everyone

      Rev David Sassman
      Exec. Dir.