ACTION Yule 2010 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010
      ACTION Yule 2010 is ready for your enjoyment

      It is free to everyone. Anyone
      can read it on line at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      Or get a PDF attachment for printing
      out at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      Your suggestions determine who I
      interview in the Witch, Wiccan,
      Druid, Pagan, Heathen communities.

      Tell me who you want interviewed and
      why, get me the person's E-mail addy
      and any background info about the
      person.

      myrddin@...

      Here is what we have for you this issue.

      Page 2, Article 1

      "Gift for a Gift", Tru' Spirit
      Interview with Jonathan Carr
      I talk Jonathan Care of Tru' Spirit
      about their new album "Gift for a Gift"

      Page 8, Article 2
      Skaldic Hearth Kin
      Winter Wassail
      Interview with Hauk Heimdallsman and
      Denise Bowen
      I talk with Hauk and Denise about the
      first album of Wassiling songs by a new
      group Skaldic Hearth Kin.

      Page 16, Article 3
      Runes, Runewebvitki, Nortvegr
      Interview with Rig Svenson
      Rune scholar and author gives information
      about runes and online resources, and
      modern day Heathenry..

      Page 26, Article 4
      Spiritual Protection