Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 1448

  • De
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Like the others I am waiting until we aare needed.  Having lost a nephew in Ovt. of 2009 and nephew going over in Jan. all I can do is wait.  I'll wait as long as needed and when we are needced I'll be there with bells on!!
        Blessed Be...De

      From: charlesparnold <charlesparnold@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Pagan-Headstone- Campaign] Re: When the battle starts again, will you support it?
      To: Pagan-Headstone- Campaign@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, December 10, 2010, 2:52 PM

      "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@... > wrote:

      > At some point I would imagine that we will lose a Heathen or a Druid soldier. When that happens the grieving family will then be allowed to petition the VA for the Thor's Hammer or an Awen.
      >
      > As of right now there is no evidence that either is going to be any easier to get than the original battle for the Pentacle. As of right now, the number of Heathens and Druids is smaller than Wiccans, they are going to need a lot of support from us, just as they gave support for the fight for the Pentacle.
      >
      > They face some of the same problems as both Heathens and Druids are highly independent and not often united about anything. I would imagine the VA remains the VA, and relatively unchanged since the battle of the Pentacle.
      >
      > So my question remains, when the battle starts will you be supporting the Heathens and the Druids.
      >
      > The long silence on this issue is disturbing to me. I hope this is not the we got ours, and the hell for anyone else.
      >
      > As for my part, I will write up the battle in ACTION and will personally help in whatever ways that I am capable.

      Christopher, when Rosemary and I started this group I made a blood oath that I would follow it through, not just for Wiccans but for Heathens and Druids as well. I will stand firm in that oath, willing to go to any lengths to see that they are afforded the same rights we have won. And this time I we won't have to go through all the phases we did last time, phases that many or us knew were going to accomplish nothing with the government but were necessary in order to educate and inform the Pagan populace.

      Charles Arnold

      2a.

      Re: If you have a problem with the official history of the Pentacle

      Posted by: "charlesparnold" charlesparnold@...   charlesparnold

      Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:56 am (PST)

      The problem I have with this entire matter is that it demonstrates exactly how badly history can be twisted in a very short time. the whole Animal Farm mentality I find to be offensive.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone- Campaign@ yahoogroups. com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@... > wrote:

      > Interesting already worried over who gets
      > credit for what, yet the battle is not nearly
      > ove. Wiccan vets have a symbol, but none
      > of our other Pagans and Heathens do. And
      > they are being told they have to wait till
      > someone dies ad then while grieving, they
      > get to fight with the VA.
      >
      > The battle is not over until Heathen and Pagan
      > vets have at least one symbol and eventually
      > as many as they need like the twelve symbols
      > the Christians have okayed. So lets not worry so
      > much about credit and worry more about results.
      >
      > Blessed Be,
      >
      > Christopher
      >
      > --- In Pagan-Headstone- Campaign@ yahoogroups. com, "charlesparnold" <charlesparnold@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > Here is the Yahoo group where the discussion I mentioned is taking place.
      > >
      > > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pagan- clergy

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! Groups