David sent you a Coffee from Qualia Coffee

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      HomeRun -
      Having problems with this email? visit: http://homerun.com/email_gift/9f4be9eb?_e=f97b4a42
      If you prefer not to receive gift notifications from HomeRun, just click here
      David sent you a free:
      Tiny
      Get it! »

      From time to time our most valued users are rewarded by being allowed to send gifts to their friends. This time David chose you! All you need to do is click on the green button above to receive your Coffee and notifications for other great deals in your area.

      Enjoy!

      The HomeRun Team

      HomeRun.com

      Dont forget tot take a look at our terms and privacy policy
      If you prefer not to get promotional email from HomeRun, just click here
      Brought to you by HomeRun, 130 Battery St. Suite. 300, San Francisco, CA, 94111, USA