Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] The OFFICIAL history for the Quest for the Pentacle

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010
      WTF!!!????!!?!?!?!?!?
      You're right, there's NO mention of us whatsoever!
      From that article, you would think the quest started in 1997, when I'm certain it started MUCH earlier. I believe the first efforts were as early as the 1980s, although not as widely known about and I guess thanks to CC they won't be.
      I'm sorry, I'mm too PO'd to say more. I'll come back to this when I've cooled off a bit and maaybe we can consider some action or response that won't be a completely angry knee-jerk...
      STS2/SS Pete " Cosmo" Barrington
      USN (ret)
      OIF/OEF Veteren and PAGAN

      "TAKE NO PRISONERS" -Col T. E. Lawrence
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010

        One of the many reasons I am done with the pagan community…