ACTION Mabon 2010 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010
      ACTION Mabon 2010 is ready for your enjoyment

      It is free to everyone. Anyone
      can read it on line at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      Or get a PDF attachment for printing
      out at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      Remember your suggestions determine
      who I interview in the Witch, Wiccan,
      Druid, Pagan, Heathen communities.

      Tell me who you want interviewed and
      why, get me the person's E-mail addy
      and any background info about the
      person.

      myrddin@...

      Here is what we have for you this issue.

      Article 1

      Heathens, Past, Present and Future
      Interview with Uncle Thor

      Uncle Thor gives us his thought provoking
      views about Heathenism, past, present, and
      the future.

      Article 2

      Moondance, FallFling, The Hazel Nut, Church
      of the Spiral Tree, Sacred Grove Academy
      Interview with Linda Kerr

      A very busy Wiccan lady explains what she
      is involved in and why.

      Article 3

      Godi of Falcon Kindred
      Interview with Troy Wisehart
      By Christopher Blackwell

      What is the function of a godi and how do
      you become one? Troy Wisehart explains from
      his experience.

      Article 4

      High Priestess and also National Coordinator
      Pagan Fed.
      Interview with Lady Bara

      From Europe, we learn more about the largest
      Pagan organization in the world and one of
      its officers, an Alexandrian high priestess.

      Article 5

      A Siedhworker, Writer and Songwriter
      Interview with Frigga Asraaf

      From the Netherlands Heathen siedworker, writer
      and song writer tells a bit about herself and
      what she does.

      Article 6
      Wisteria Community and Campground
      Interview with Charlene Suggs

      How a self contained Pagan community supports
      itself lives the green life, and provides a
      special place for Pagan and ecological activities.

      Article 7

      Practice for Systemic Ritual
      Interview with Daan van Kampenhout

      Also from the Netherlands learn about how a man
      learned Shamanism and Family Constellations and
      then created what he calls Systemic Ritual that
      allows him to accomplish more with less personal
      energy being used.

      Article 8

      Book Review
      The Lost Art of Enochian Magic
      Angles, Invocations and the Secrets Revealed to
      Dr. John Dee
      Author John DeSalvo, Ph.D.
      ISBN 978-159477344-0

      Let me tall you a bit about a book I recently read
      on Dr. Dee's Enochian Magic.

      Article 9

      Editorial
      We Have Finished a Sixth Year

      As we end our sixth year, I tell you who really makes
      ACTION happen and how you can help.