I had no idea...

  • Paula/MamaCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      From another group. I cried. And then I shut some things off. And I am going to keep shutting things off.....

      I had no idea this issue ever even existed before I watched the video. I realize we are living in a changing and evolving world and all,
      ...but this just feels totally wrong.

      Mountaintop Removal (short video)

      If the connection doesn't work, try this.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPixjCneseE&feature=player_embedded